Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Artist In Residence

We ended up having take-out burritos for dinner last night because Wynham had soccer practice, Chloe had choir rehearsal, and I bought everything but the chicken for the chicken stew I was planning to make. These things happen.

In the middle of eating, Claire leapt up from the table, and said, “I need tape! I’m making something!” She definitely gets points for creative use of plastic utensils. I can’t remember now whether this is an alien dude with tentacles or a ghost with a rad Mohawk, but I can assure you that dinner is never dull around here.

The preferred medium for most of our mealtime artists-in-residence is usually food, and there have been some real pièces de résistance, let me tell you. But I particularly like this masterpiece for its ingenuity, its simple lines, and best of all, no clean up required.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! Kiira is CRAZY about tape right now. I'm seeing as cheap entertainment!

    ReplyDelete