Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bubble Boy


I was only gone for fifteen minutes, I swear -- just long enough to take Claire to school -- but when I leave James in charge, I never know what I'll find when I come home. Well, I opened the front door and this is the vision I saw before me: Bubble Wrap Jack.

James is obviously the fun parent... I love the cowl he created to complete the outfit. Maybe he has a future in the fashion industry; perhaps he could get a stint on Project Runway. I don't know where the Clark Kent glasses fit it, but then, I often don't get the punch line (or is it the "POP" line?).

What is it about Bubble Wrap that people can't resist? For the true aficionados, you can even pop virtual Bubble Wrap online. Just watch out, it can be habit forming...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! Now that will someday be the BEST blackmail picture you will ever have! Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just picture Jack finishing the look with a good "Z" snap as he wiggles out of the room.
    Yes, he clearly had to have had help. Give it up for James. Makes you giggle....

    ReplyDelete