Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming

The choral group that Chloe sings with, Les Etoiles, took part in the annual Singers Marin holiday concert this afternoon. I would have posted a picture from the concert, but it was too dark and I was too far away. But I heard two beautiful renditions of Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming today, and it reminded me of this photo. Although, now that I actually look at it closely, I think those are camellias... Anyway. Not to brag or anything, but when Chloe sang her solos, it brought tears to my eyes. Where did she get that amazing, angelic sound? I don't know, but I can truly say her voice is her gift, and I'm so glad she gets to share it.

2 comments:

  1. As we say around these parts-Gawgeous girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Video the next one - even if we can't see her! Hearing her sounds like one of the many BEST parts!

    ReplyDelete