Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Who's That Girl?

There are almost never any pictures of Coco on this blog anymore because she's almost never home. I can tell she still lives here by the clothes in the laundry basket, and by the spike in our electricity bill due to her hair dryer/curling iron usage, and by the lip gloss smears on the bathroom mirror, and by the missing chocolate in the pantry.

She is so darn busy between school, work, and socializing, I barely get to talk to her anymore unless I'm driving her somewhere (and she'll soon have her license). This is a sweet photo of her and her friend Alex on the way to the homecoming dance; I had to go on Facebook to get it! Why, oh why do they have to grow up so fast?

1 comment:

  1. I am noticing a trend. They are spurting before your eyes! And mine!

    ReplyDelete