Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Stylin'

You may or may not know that Isadora Duncan's untimely death was due to an unfortunate choice of accessories (she was strangled by her neckwear when it got caught in the rear wheel of her car somewhere along the Riviera), but that's never deterred me from a penchant for trailing scarves. I don't have a convertible, anyway.

Claire, though, is generally not one for frou-frous of any sort, practical gal that she is. So I feel a certain glee on the rare occasions when she goes in for something girly, like the long pink number I was wearing yesterday. She grabbed it off the counter, threw it around her shoulders, then started strutting and striking poses. I know she was just doing it to upstage Jack's floorshow, but still: Heidi Klum would be proud. You go, girl; walk that runway!

No comments:

Post a Comment